Sunday, September 21, 2008

A little update!

Well Kaleb has been here now for almost four months now and is so fun! He was born June 2, 2008 at 5:26 PM. He weighed 6 pounds 12 ounces and was 19.5 inches long. Now he has doubled that and weighs about 15 pounds. He's a chubby thing but we love him. He makes life so fun.



I'm doing my student teaching at American Fork High School. I hate leaving Kaleb but it's actually pretty fun to teach. Bryson is starting his electrical apprentiship on Thursday at Wasatch Electric and is very excited about it.



Well that's us in a nutshell! I am going to try and stay on top of this blogging thing so let me know if you have a blog for me to look at!

1 comment:

Chad and Lacy Johnson said...

Lindsey!
Chad and I keep saying that we need to come and see you guys and your house and new baby! I guess we should actually do that one of these days! Good to know you are doing well! :)