Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Weekend!

Easter is only 2 days away and I'm more excited this year than usual. Easter will be extra special this year. First of all, it is Kaleb's first year and I got him a cool little wagon that has sandbox toys in it (for when we put our lawn and sandbox in....). It's in my pantry right now and he sometimes gets in there and plays with it and loves it so I know I chose well. Sunday is also my brother-in-laws homecoming as well as Bryson and I's two year anniversary. I'm kind of bummed it's on easter and Jordan's homecoming because we dont' really get to celebrate it but I'm sure we will next week or something.

So Kaleb is so close to walking but does still fall a lot. The other day I was in cleaning up his room cause his new favorite thing is to take everything off the shelfs and take all the diapers (new) out the pale and throw them on the floor. He was standing and holding on to the diaper geanie while I was cleaning his mess up and before I could do anything he fell backwards and hit his head on the door and the diaper geanie came soon after and hit him in his little nose. I felt so bad it was bleeding and looks so horrible. Isn't that so sad?? I feel like the worst mommy ever. I will try and post a picture of it later today.

3 comments:

Ryan & Kasha said...

He is so freakin cute!!

The Gray Fam said...

Ok so I figured out how to "follow" After you sign in and you're on your Dashboard scroll down until you see Blogs I'm following or reading list, something to that effect. Then click add and type in the address. So for mine it would be travisandcristi.blogspot.com. Then click ok it will then show up on your "reading list" and show up on that persons page that you "follow" them. I hope that makes sense :)

Daniel & Shandi said...

Hey it's Shandi "Mackintosh" I just saw your blog on Heidi White's. Let me know if you want to be added to mine. email me...shandirae14@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite!