Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Easter




This year Easter was jam packed as usual. We started out at the Eagle Mt. Easter Egg Hunt in which, like every other year, it was jam packed and Kaleb got like 1 egg. Kaleb didn't really love it so I don't think we'll go back. We then went straight to my moms as the Easter Bunny dropped off Kalebs Easter present a few days early and we having quite the hard time hiding a large swing set from him! We ate and had another Easter Egg hunt at my moms.



Easter Morning, as soon as Kaleb saw his swing set he was in Heaven! He wouldn't come inside the rest of the day. I had to take a shower so I made Kaleb come inside for a few minutes. Bryson was sleeping so I went and woke him up to tell him to watch Kaleb. When I got up I noticed Brys had fallen back a sleep. Sure enough, I look outside and Kaleb is out there COMPLETELY nakie with only shoes on. Good thing we have a fenced backyard I guess so none of neighbors had to see it!

We then headed up to my in-laws for church and dinner. Kaleb got more treats and had a blast playing with his Unlce Jordan (they fight like they are brothers- Jordan is 23 and Kaleb is 2. They are quite the pair) and cousins.

No comments: