Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Our new home!!

Just as a warning, this is pretty much just going to be an overload of pictures. We've been in our house for about three weeks now. I was going to wait until every room was decorated before I posted pictures but I realize I am months out so I thought I'd just post anyways! Just know that the undecorated rooms will eventually be decorated. We are loving our home besides the cleaning. It's just over 4600 finished sq feet with 7 bedrooms, 4 baths, and a four car garage that Bryson loves. It it is right up by the mountain and has a beautiful view. Enjoy the pics. Like I said there is still some decorating to do!

Family Room
Entryway


Living Room
Jaxon's Room


Jaxon's room

Jaxon's Room
The kids little playhouse


Kaleb's Room (We've still got some decorating to do!)

Kaleb's room

I absolutely love how good his stripes turned out


Toy room (Sorry for the mess, it's rarely clean)
Kid's TV room upstairs



Kitchen


Our room, in which we've literally done nothing with.  Hopefully within a year we'll paint



I LOVE my jetted tub :)

Bryson TV room in the basement.  We're eventually going to make the basement an awesome "fun" room.  Right now it's very plain and boring.

My Home <3


3 comments:

Shelly & Brandon said...

O my gosh!!! It is BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Where is it? I want o come see it and you and your cute babe!!! Yes, I am inviting my self over! I am SUPER impressed how much you have decorated in 3 weeks. Its been a year for me and I still am not as far as you! Call me text me FB me whatever! Lets get together!

Lenard said...

Your house is beautiful!! Congrats on it coming along great!

abo-bder said...

تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض