Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Best Weekend Ever

Last weekend was amazing. Bryson and I have been so busy with the new house but the projects are finally slowing down. We've got the inside finished (besides painting the bathrooms and a room), the lawn in, the sandbox built, the garden planted, flowers planted, dog kennel, now we just need to build the fence. We decided we needed to take a break last weekend. I took a half day on Friday for Mason's graduation. After graduation we all went to Cheesecake Factory and it was yummy. Then on Saturday we got a babysitter for the whole day. It was sad to be away from Kaleb but I had taken two days off during the week so atleast I'd got a few one on one days with my little guy. It was Bryson's work Lagoon day so we started at Lagoon. It was a lot of fun to just spend the day with my hubby and niether of us had been to Lagoon in a while so it was pretty fun.

We then went to the Real Game where David Archuletta performed!!! It was the dedicatory game so they had para-troopers drop in with the game ball and American flag then the plane did a fly over right over the stadium. It was awesome. The game was good although it ended in a tie. Bryson pampered me and kept going and getting me hot chocolate and cookies because it was freezing! It was one of the best days involving just Bryson and I.

Thanks babe for everything! Best mothers day weekend ever! I love you

2 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

oh wow..that sounds like so much fun. What a great day! I bet it is hard being away from the little guy, but also good to get back to the two of you for a day. :)

Anonymous said...

that is awsome that you got a full day for just the 2 of you. I think that is important to take a break every now and again. I am sorry that you were sick. it really sucks. but I am finally getting better, so now I can just enjoy the last of my pregnancy. I am starting to get a little stir crazy. I just want to hold him. haha