Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kaleb's First Birthday!!
















My baby boy turned ONE on June 2nd! It is so weird to see him walking and throwing fits. It seems like yesterday he would sleep all day and only wake up to eat. It is hard to see him get more and more independent and not need mommy and daddy as much.


For his birthday we decided to do a big Luau party for him and all his cousins. We got a big bouncer blowup water slide, slip-n-slide, and a little pool for the kids to play with.

He got lots of cool presents and especially loved his cake. His birthday party was the Saturday before his birthday so for his actual birthday I was able to take work off and he got his pictures taken by Jami, who is my cousin and an amazing photographer. From what I was able to see they turned out amazing and I can't wait to see the rest!


After pictures we went to the zoo. All my nieces and nephews on my side were able to come and it was a lot of fun. I forgot my camera so I wasn't able to take any pictures of him or the animals :( but all in all I think Kaleb really had a great birthday.


As Bryson and I look back over the past year we decided it has been quite a roller coaster. Becoming a parent was a lot harder and a lot more rewarding than we ever imagined! We can't wait to see what comes next!



4 comments:

Lenard said...

OH happy birthday kaleb!! He is such a cutie, and Is getting big so fast. Time really does fly thats why we always gotta live life to the fullest!

Ryan & Kasha said...

The picture with his tie on is SOOO cute! I love it!!!

Daniel & Shandi said...

Happy 1st birthday Kaleb! He looks like a way cute and sweet boy!

Clayton, Kelsie and Carter said...

Thanks Linz. I cannot believe Kaleb is one. It makes me nervous! Carter is not far behind him. Luckily they are still cute even though they aren't so tiny anymore. I am ready to chop the hair off. It is too hot! Lets get together. Kas wants to too!