Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Las Vegas










Brys and I were lucky enough to go to the NFR in Vegas this year at the beginning of December. My mom rented a large house right by the outlet malls that we all stayed in. We were gone for 4 days and three nights. We have never spent that much time away from our little guy so it was pretty rough. On the other hand it was weird to Bryson acting the way he was. At home, he is usually in bed by like 9 and usually one of us is playing with Kaleb at all times. Bryson was mine for the whole weekend and was so sweet! He made everything about me and made sure I stayed distracted (from missing my little boy) and had a blast. We went to shows and stayed out till 2am every night. He even made us buy ridiculous flannel shirts (as pictured above) so we could fit in at the rodeo! He is so cute. I love him.

1 comment:

Ryan & Kasha said...

Love it! That is so sweet! :)