Thursday, March 24, 2011

Jaxon at one month

I am a total slacker and still haven't bought a baby book to keep record Jaxons weight/height/cute thing he does so I figure I should atleast post it on here until I get one. Time is flying by so fast with Jaxon! He started out as a super easy baby who was pretty content. In the time since, it has changed slightly. He is pefectly content as long as I'm holding him or sleeping. He doesn't like to be put down much in his awake hours. He is not a real great sleeper. Kaleb was an amazing sleeper so I kind of just assumed Jaxon would be the same. Kaleb would wake up every 3 hrs eat for 8 minutes then go right to bed without a peep. Jaxon is a little more high maintenance. For the first month- he would wake up every 2-3 hours to eat (he eats a lot longer as he is a chunk) then it took like 20-25 minutes just to get him to go back to sleep. Since he was born- 4:30ish has just been his morning. He is awake pretty much from then on and it is definately his fussiest time. Just in the last week- it's gotten a little better where he will eat around 9:30 at night then sleep till around 2/2:30 t

hen is pretty good about going right to bed- but then come 5ish he is wide awake :( I've started just putting him in his own room then and turning on his mobile to keep him entertained so I can get a little more sleep!



This is Jaxon at exactly one month old-


Jaxon is definately a "grunter" He is constantly grunting. When we were at the grocery store the other day checking out, the lady in front of me turned around and was like "Mam, is your baby grunting?" I just chuckled and said yes. He is so darn cute and we just love having him. He has also, on rare occasions, started smiling at you. When he was about 2-3 weeks old I was at my sisters and he was facing my sister and mom and he smiled at both of them! You have to work hard but usually you can get a smile out of him.





At his 2 week appointment he was:


8pds & 22 inches long





He is growing so fast!

1 comment:

Lenard said...

WOW time flies!! He is getting so big so fast, and what a cutie!! So crazy how different each kid is huh! Love the updates by the way!