Wednesday, April 13, 2011

An obsession for matching

As many of you know- from the day we found out we were having another baby- I wanted it to be a boy. There were many reasons such as, Kaleb would have a brother, we already boy things, etc. However I would have to say that the biggest reason was so I could buy them matching clothes. Pathetic I know. I had previously bought Kaleb and Bryson matching things (ties and church shirts) but Bryson really seemed to hate it and would never wear them! I am now in Heaven dressing my two gorgeous little boys in matching clothes. Enjoy a few pictures :)
This picture is at the very end of the day which explains Kalebs dirty face and I promise Jaxon did have pants on at one point!

1 comment:

Bobby Sue said...

I totally matched my two boys most of their lives. ;0) I love it but now they are to old and I can't get away with it anymore.