Monday, August 29, 2011

**6 months**





Time is going way to fast with this little guy! I cannot believe six months has already flown by. I remember with Kaleb, I kept wanting him to get older so he could do more things. But now that I realize everything will come with time and fly by I want to just freeze time and enjoy both of my boys at the stage they are at now. Jaxon is a very content easy baby. He is very low maintenance which I am very thankful about. He sleeps like 10-12 straight hours a night then wakes up nurses, eats his cereal, plays for about a half hour then he's back to sleep for about another 2 hours. He then wakes up for lunch and another hour or so of playtime then guess what?? More sleep :) after his afternoon nap he's usually awake until bedtime which is around 9ish. We really lucked out with him as he's never really had a "fussy period" He started rolling from his tummy to back around 4 months then his back to his tummy around 5. He rolls and scoots where ever he wants to go. He is always rolling under tables and such! He loves when Kaleb plays with him or anyone talks to him. He started eating solid foods about a week before I went to girls camp (right before he was 6 months) and has loved it. He is a good little eater. Here are his six month stats:

Height: 26.5"=44th percentile

Weight: 16# 14 oz=30th percentile (yes he is huge I have no clue how he is in that low of a percentage :)

Head Circ: 42.5cm=12th percentile (yes, once again, I know his head is HUGE. I have no clue how he is that low in percentage!


No comments: