Monday, August 29, 2011

Cute little moments that make me smile :)

The other day Bryson and I were driving with the boys and Kaleb was having the most in depth conversation with us. I definately want to remember it (Bryson was ragging me since I don't keep a journal that I was going to forget) so I decided to write it on here!

We drove by the church and Kaleb said, "Mom, is that where Heavenly Father lives or does he live at the temple?" (I have no clue how he knew that he would live at the temple) We explained to him the difference between church and temples and he followed up with, "Mom, I know we play with the toys and color pictures at the church (nursery) but what do we do at the temple. We didn't want to get into deep conversation about ordinances for the dead as that very well may freak him out so we said that's where mommys and daddys get sealed for eternity when they are big kids. He then followed up with "Mommy, when I'm a big kid, can I marry you in the temple for 'ternity cause I love you to infinity and beyond" I sure do love that boy and am so lucky to have him :)

1 comment:

Becki said...

oh linz, that is too cute! love it! you have such a cute little fam!